NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility: The PowerPlate28 Challenge is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. The PowerPlate28 Challenge is limited to registrants who own the PowerPlate28 meal plan. The PowerPlate28 meal plan must be obtained by January 13, 2019, to be eligible for free entry. Must complete the official entry form to participate. Follow the registration instructions to provide your email address and the other required information. Sponsor will use the email address and other information you provide for eligibility and notification purposes, if you are a winner, so be sure it is accurate and up to date. The PowerPlate28 Challenge is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor: Digg Deep Fitness, LLC, Houston, TX 77008.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the PowerPlate28 Challenge, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the PowerPlate28 Challenge.
- Promotion Period:The PowerPlate28 Challenge begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”), January 7, 2019, and ends at 11:59 p.m. CST, February 3, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Challenge.
- How to Enter:
1) REQUIRED FOR ENTRY- Complete the official entry form: Follow the link and instructions to complete the required entry form. The form must be completed by January 13th, 2019, 11:59 pm CST. You will receive 1 entry into the competition.
Limit: Only one entry form can be completed per person. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s plays and that entrant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar play methods or agents (including, but not limited to, promotion entry services) will void all plays by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online play, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Account used to play will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
- 2) Join the private PowerPlate28 Facebook group. Join the official online Facebook community for the PowerPlate28 challenge. Membership in the group is required to participate in the challenge.
- 3) Instagram postings: For additional chances to win, you may post pictures of your meals and snacks that follow the PowerPlate28 guidelines: avoiding wheat, dairy, or soy; limiting processed foods; avoiding sweeteners; aiming to prepare on meals and avoid eating out. Post from a public Instagram account using the hashtag #powerplate28challenge. Each meal and snack can only be posted once a day, and you can only post using the hashtag up to five total times per day, for a total of five daily entries. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays by using multiple/different identities, registrations or logins or any other methods will void that entrant’s plays and that entrant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar play methods or agents (including, but not limited to, promotion entry services) will void all plays by that entrant.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- ALL POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRIES ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF ENTRANT RECEIVES AN EMAIL MESSAGE SAYING HE OR SHE WON UNLESS, UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY ENTRY THAT OCCURS AFTER PROMOTION PERIOD HAS ENDED IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE ENTRY, IS VOID, AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
- PowerPlate28 Challenge Prize Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The selection of potential winners is final and binding in all matters related to the PowerPlate28 Challenge. There will be one grand prize winner selected, and one 2nd place winner selected. The entrant with the highest total number of Instagram postings will be deemed the winner of the $1000 grand prize. In the event of a tie, the tied entrants will submit a personal picture and a testimonial about their PowerPlate28 experience by February 5, 2019, 11:59 pm CST. The pictures and testimonials will be posted on Instagram on February 6, 2019, to be voted on by the Instagram community. The Instagram post with the most likes by February 8, 2019, 11:59 pm CST will be deemed the winner. In the event that a potential winner cannot be contacted, forfeits a prize, or is disqualified for any reason, the applicable prize will be awarded to the second-place winner. Prizes will be fulfilled digitally, and the cash prize will be issued via PayPal or CashApp. Instructions for redemption will be emailed to the email address associated with your entry form.
1 GRAND PRIZE: The grand prize includes a $1000 cash prize, a 2-month follow-up meal plan, and one virtual nutrition consultation. The virtual nutrition consultation must be serviced by March 31, 2019.
1 Second Place Prize: The second-place prize includes a 2-month follow-up meal plan and one virtual nutrition consultation. The virtual nutrition consultation must be serviced by March 31, 2019.
The meal plan and consultation are not refundable or redeemable for cash, except as required by law.
No substitution, exchange, or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. The grand prize winner will be responsible for forwarding their correct mailing address and social security number to Sponsor so prize money can be reported to the IRS, as required by law.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the PowerPlate28 Challenge constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the PowerPlate28 Challenge is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly-scheduled maintenance, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the PowerPlate28 Challenge to address the impairment and then resume the PowerPlate28 Challenge in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the PowerPlate28 Challenge and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the PowerPlate28 Challenge or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or those of any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the PowerPlate28 Challenge may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability:Except where prohibited, by participating in the PowerPlate28 Challenge, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Digg Deep Fitness, LLC, and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the PowerPlate28 Challenge, or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the PowerPlate28 Challenge; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the PowerPlate28 Challenge or the processing of registrations and additional entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the PowerPlate28 Challenge or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the PowerPlate28 Challenge and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another PowerPlate28 Challenge entry, if it is possible. If the PowerPlate28 Challenge, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
- Disputes:Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the PowerPlate28 Challenge or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the PowerPlate28 Challenge, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Instant Win Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.